Saturday 4 February 2023

 

 

Hi,
My name is  Rahul! Certified Shopify Expert with 8+ years of professional experience building and managing E Commerce websites. Having backgrounds in both design and development, I am confident working with a team or acting a one man shop.
When it comes to Shopify, there's no problem I can't fix. I've worked for large companies with high volume sales funnels. I can build your Shopify store from scratch, migrate your old site, customize your existing site, add plug-ins, add analytics, catalog your inventory, correct major bugs, etc.
I work with diligence and precision to make long term solutions, not short term fixes. I complete projects in one or two weeks time and actively communicate each step of the way.
Strengths Shopify | Shopify Plus | Shopify Themes | Amazon Marketplace | Wordpress | Squarespace | WIX | HTML | WooCommerce | 3dCart | Joomla | Weebly | Etsy | Google Adwords | Google Analytics | Facebook Business Manager | Facebook Pixels | Facebook Shop | Instagram | Photoshop.
Skills:* Account setup and configuration
* Designing and building new themes
* Customizing existing themes
* Integrating with apps & 3rd party services
* Building custom theme & apps
* Optimizing loading speeds
* Managing inventory catalogs
* Migrating from other platforms
* Implementing Google & Facebook analytics
* Fixing major bugs/backend issues
* Sales funnel optimization
* Email marketing workflows
* Social media design and integration
* Facebook Ad design & management
* Google AdWords design & management
* Google Keyword planning/general SEO
If you are interested, then let me know your requirement, so I can assist you with best solution.
Regards,

Rahul,

 





Share Artikel ini! »»

0 comments:

Post a Comment